FIA hosts a dedicated Media Centre for the exclusive use of accredited media serving as a hub for press conferences and other events taking place at FIA.
Fully staffed a week prior to the show, the centre offers the following facilities:
- Private lounge service light refreshments
- Media work rooms comprising hot desks with wifi access.
- Large viewing/photographic platform to view the Air display.
- A security controlled broadcast platform located along the flight line.
- Press conference rooms are located adjacent to the media centre and a full diary of daily events and press conferences is available at the reception desk.
- Private work rooms are available for hire if your media organisation plans to bring a large team to the show.
The Media Centre is open from 7am - 6pm Monday - Sunday. Early access is available upon request.