Terms and Conditions for the use of the Farnborough International Website
1. Use of the website
- You may only use this website or the materials on or accessible via or through it (and are only authorised to do so):
- If you agree to, and accept, all of the terms and conditions set out below;
- If you are located in or using this website or the materials on or accessible via or through it in a jurisdiction, such as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which does not: (a) render these terms and conditions void or ineffective in whole or in any material part; or (b) make accessing this website or the materials on or accessible via or through it illegal.
- You accept and agree that the Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the information contained in it belong to us or our licensors and unless and to the extent otherwise specifically and expressly indicated in these terms and conditions you may not copy, down load, use or disseminate any information contained in this website.
- You may only copy, down load or use information contained in this website for the following purposes:
- For your own research or private study;
- For use in the course of instruction, examination or other educational purpose where the information is not sold or hired or offered or exposed for sale or hire; or
- For any purpose permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended or re-enacted from time to time.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Intellectual Property Rights” means:
- Any trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right or moral right;
- Any right in the nature of any of the above rights in any country, and
- Registrations of and applications to register any of the above rights.
2. Exclusion of liability
- You expressly agree, acknowledge and accept that we provide the information on this website for your entertainment only. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and correct, please note that we do not guarantee that the information shall be free from errors. Consequently, we cannot accept any liability for any direct or indirect damages, or any consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of contracts) or any other special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages or liabilities arising out of or relating to your reliance on the information on this website.
- We accept that nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes or limits any liability which we are not entitled to exclude by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
3. Privacy Statement
- We shall not ask you to supply any personal data as a condition of your use of this site. We will only ask for personal data if you choose to use our online ticketing services or shops, and this use will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we cannot accept any responsibility for these other websites. We will indicate where a link will take you out of our website.
5. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions, the use and contents of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.